Environmental Seasonal Photo Contest
We are excited to announce our seasonal environmental photo contest!
Each season, one photo entry will be selected to receive a $50 gift card to a local retailer and have their winning photo featured in our quarterly environmental newsletter. To submit your entries, please complete the form below.
Terms and Conditions:
- Entries should be original photographs, related to the environment.
- Photo entries must be of the Morongo Reservation or the surrounding San Gorgonio Pass (from Whitewater to Beaumont).
- Tribal members, descendants, community members, and employees are all welcome to participate
- Only one photo, per person, may be submitted each season and each person may only win twice within a 12 month period.
- A brief description or title of the photo must accompany the entry.
- Images with a resolution less than 300dpi may not be suitable for printing or displaying.
- All entries may be printed or displayed by the Morongo Environmental Protection Department for non-monetary purposes.
Entries will be posted anonymously and the winning photo will be chosen by employees with computer access.
Due Dates for Submissions:
Winter submissions for photos taken between December 1st - February 28th are due March 1st
Spring submissions for photos taken between March 1st – May 31st are due June 1st
Summer submissions for photos taken between June 1st – August 31st are due September 1st
Fall submissions for photos taken between September 1st – November 30th are due December 1st