The Morongo Community Outreach Committee meets in July/ August to process the Thanksgiving applications. Award letters will be sent out between September and October.
All required documentation listed must be submitted with the application, otherwise the application will be considered incomplete and will not be processed until all required documentation has been submitted. A complete application packet will include:
- 2013 Thanksgiving Outreach Application
- Proposal letter or Request Letter
- The organization's Articles of Incorporation
- The organization's By-laws
- The IRS letter confirming the organization's 501 (c) status.
- The budget for the program or event for which the turkeys are being requested.
- The organization's previous year's financial statement.
Please submit your completed application packet by one of the following methods:
- Fax to: (951) 849-4425
- Email to: CommunityOutreach@morongo-nsn.gov
Morongo Band of Mission Indians
12700 Pumarra Road Banning, CA 92220
If an application is not approved, the submitting organization will be notified by mail.
Contact (951) 755-5117 with any questions.